Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
We want to continue to be viewed as reliable and competent by our public and private business partners. That is why we place great value in always behaving fairly, respectfully and with integrity towards all stakeholders as well as towards our competitors. We have drawn up a Code of Conduct to guide us; it reflects our values and is meant to be a basis for impeccable behaviour from a moral, ethical and legal perspective within the SWIETELSKY Group. The document, downloadable here, is provided to all employees and all relevant partners in full. We also publish the management statement regarding the publishing of the last Code of Conduct below.
Download Code of Conduct
- Compliance Kompakt DE HU CZ EN 0220 pdf 642.22 kb Download
- CODE OF CONDUCT EN 0220 pdf 1.66 mb Download
- VERHALTENSKODEX DE 0220 pdf 1.62 mb Download
- ETICKÝ KODEX CZ 0220 pdf 1.63 mb Download
- ETIKAI KÓDEX HU 0220 pdf 1.63 mb Download
- ETICKÝ KÓDEX SK 0220 pdf 1.63 mb Download
- GEDRAGSCODE NL 0220 pdf 1.61 mb Download
- KODEKS PONAŠANJA HR 0220 pdf 1.62 mb Download
- KODEKS POSTĘPOWANIA PL 0220 pdf 1.63 mb Download
- COD DE CONDUITA RO 0220 pdf 1.62 mb Download
/ Foreword by the board of directors
Dear Sir or Madam!
SWIETELSKY is a leading construction company in Central and Eastern Europe. With the driving force of around 10,000 employees, more than 2.3 billion euros in sales, and a decentralised organisational structure, we are an international player, a national winner, and a local champion. For more than 80 years, our development has been characterised by economic sustainability and sound prosperity, so that the Group today offers its entire range of construction services with the highest quality, flexibility and adherence to schedules.
The positive development of the company is the result of the willingness of the employees to continuously grow and accept challenges with a view to the future. In the same way, we also face up to new legal frameworks and ethical standards in order to maintain our good reputation as a reliable, competent and law-abiding partner. Fairness, respect, and integrity within the company as well as towards clients and competitors set us apart.
in December 2018